Systems Support Engineer - Atlanta
Inspiring Introduction to business area:
As a System Support Engineer you will guide and direct our clients in the use of our Usage Data Platform and provide subject matter expertise. You will be responsible for delivering expert advice, timely problem resolution as well as implementing, testing and delivering our solutions to our customers.
Who are you?
We are looking for an individual who wants colleagues all around the world. You want to continuously improve the skill set of yourself as well as of your team and work hands-on with customer focus. You are able to work on own initiative and a good team player and thrive around challenges.
We believe that you…
· Are an adaptable and a pragmatic problem solver
· Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
· Have excellent verbal and written communications skills, multilingual is a plus.
· Have experience with tools such as AWS, Git, Kubernetes
· Have experience using Java,
· Have experience with Unix/Linux, scripting, SQL and NoSQl databases.
· ITIL experience is advantageous.
As System Support Engineer, you will
Be part of our global support team where you will be working with operating, supporting and monitoring our Services that are used 24/7 all around the globe.
· Provide first and second-level support
· Perform daily operations for all hosted solutions
· Provide post-sales/implementation technical support services to customers including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance of products and services produced by the organization and/or third parties
· Respond to technical questions from customers and diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves technical issues regarding products and services
· Ensure customer satisfaction by advising customer on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favourably impact performance
· Alert product development to recurring maintenance and reliability problems
· Deliver remote (e.g., telephone, online) post-sales/implementation troubleshooting and diagnostic support services to ensure that all products and services function properly
· Respond and resolve technical support inquiries either directly with customers or indirectly through onsite and/or remote first-level support representatives
· Involve various departments worldwide to resolve more complex issues
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org