Sr. Solutions Architect
Our engineers work on next-generation technologies that are disrupting the status-quo in the private cloud space. Our key differentiator is the time-to-value with our approach to enabling cloud infrastructure.
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-focused team players for building and maintaining pre and post sales relationships with our enterprise customers, making many more enterprises successful with their private clouds. You will serve as a trusted advisor, ensuring successful deployment and adoption of our solution. This role reports into our Customer Success Organization.
● Deliver onsite and web-based training programs to help with product understanding and adoption.
● As a subject matter expert, provide guidance and advice to customers on integration issues, deployment questions, or specific storage or networking technologies that integrate with our platform.
● Provide customers architectural guidance, consulting, and technical support services on implementation
● Serve as a front line for “best practice” inquiries from customers. Build reference architectures and other required documentation to help with adoption.
● Build tools and services for monitoring and building metrics to enable and improve customer success.
● Being the voice of our customers internally to the product team, proactively communicate requirements and influence product roadmap.
● Contribute to customer issue troubleshooting and feature documentation
● Communicating best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity for technical growth and to make a significant contribution to the growth of enterprise private clouds across the globe
● 5+ years of customer success or equivalent client interaction experience
● Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
● Proactive, energetic, and loves working on hard problems
● Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Systems. Good understanding of networking, storage and security concepts
● Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
● Knowledge of cloud management products. OpenStack or Kubernetes knowledge is a plus
● Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product
● Passion for cloud technologies
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org