Sales Director - New York, Chicago, Austin, & Atlanta
Exciting VC-backed startup building a game-changing analytics platform, which has just exited stealth mode.
The Sales Director position is a quota carrying sales position. As an early member of the team, you'll build a sales pipeline from qualified leads to start, manage enterprise relationships, help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, negotiate pricing and close deals to achieve annual targets. Your experience identifying problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships and locating key decision makers within prospective accounts will be crucial to your success.
You must be able to conduct high level business talks with senior executives. Currently we are in search of a dynamic candidate who thrives on networking, generating interest and qualifying prospects to join our team.
Sales Director will:
- Aggressively qualify leads for their potential
- Are organized and diligent about making sure they understand and record information about each customer
- Spend their time prospecting bigger deals to increase their pipeline
- Provide tailored demos for our customers
- Understand how to sell consultatively and prioritize helping customers understand the parts of our product that are likely to solve their immediate problems
- Can pick up the need-to-know technical aspects of our product quickly
- Are hungry and very performance driven
- This is a senior role, and first hire in the region, so knowledge of the territory is essential, especially in financials, media, telecom, etc.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience selling Internet software, preferably big data/analytics/BI, etc.
- Have at least one college or university equivalent degree
- Have sold enterprise software in the past
· Experience working in a dynamic startup environment a plus
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org