Sales Director - UK
We are looking to hire a Sales Director for our testing and experimentation product. The ideal candidate will have strong B2B sales experience across all areas of the sales process from target identification through closing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create and implement sales strategies and tactics to penetrate existing markets by identifying target companies, contacting decision-makers, presenting the product, evaluating opportunities and generating highly-qualified sales leads.
- Work closely with technical pre-sales to schedule, execute and follow-up on product demos, continually matching product features and benefits with prospect needs.
- Plan, organize and manage all sales activities from target list identification and selection, to outreach and sales calls/product demos, follow-up activities, etc.
- Analyze, evaluate and test new industries/markets through detailed research and analysis, hypothesis generation and testing selected approaches with an eye towards identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams and/or product extensions.
- Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs in order to work closely with product management to evolve the product over time.
- Build, grow and solidify long-term relationships with clients.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two to five years’ experience in selling software products in a B2B setting, including targeting companies and individuals in the right buying centers and creating effective sales outreach campaigns, including follow-up strategies
- The ability to clearly articulate product features and benefits and linking those to individual prospect/client needs.
- The ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listen and seek clarification; respond well to questions.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills; prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources based on requirement; sets goals and objectives; develops realistic action plans
- Openness and flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
- A bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline
Preferred, but not required:
- Prior experience in selling analytical products or services
- Strong grasp of analytics, particularly testing and experimentation techniques
- Experience in retail, CPG, healthcare, life sciences, telecom or financial services industries
Please send resumes to email@example.com