Sales Development Representative (SDR)
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will work with inbound leads coming in via our website as well as research prospective customers and create outreach strategies. You will act as a brand enthusiast for the company product and sell company value propositions. This is an inside sales position working in our Sunnyvale CA office and requires ZERO travel!
- Conduct active and detailed customer prospecting to build new potential leads that meet our criteria.
- Qualify and nurture both inbound and prospective leads: setup web meetings to describe the product, provide product demos, answer questions, and get the leads to sign up for a trial.
- Nurture existing active customers currently using the product. Work with the development team as new updates to the product are being released to ensure smooth rollout to customers and handle any challenges customers might face.
Skills and Experience
- A high energy person with superior communication skills, a sense of humor and passion for customer success.
- Ability to clearly communicate our product value proposition to customers and crisply answer questions about the product / technology.
- Ambition to grow into a sales leader.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior experience as a successful Sales or Account Development Representative is a big plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org