Regional Sales Director - NY
Join the world's leading software-defined storage company - leading the storage revolution from the front line. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to join an exciting young software company experiencing huge growth in the storage market. A dynamic and fun place to work, you'll be working with the best in the industry as we help customers break free from the shackles of existing storage companies and benefit from the flexibility and freedom delivered by truly software defined storage. Your strong technical knowledge and experience of enterprise virtualization and storage infrastructures means that you can interact with multiple contacts within in support of overall sales and client management efforts. Ability to communicate and build relationships with a diverse range of personnel including sales, product management, marketing, service delivery and support teams. Opportunities for career development are limitless on the back of a rapidly growing and evolving company.
Competitive On-Target-Earnings (OTE) package with ability to over-achieve and stock options in a pre-IPO company.
- Ideal candidates will have 8+ years of proven outside sales success.
- Strong experience selling data storage technologies with a top industry leader, strong prospecting skills, track record of replacing legacy vendors, and growing the current install base.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing and leading marketing events to drive new business
- Demonstrated experience in managing a large territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, business strategy and deal management and closure.
- Strong understanding of driving business value for both End Users and Partners.
- Strong technical and business knowledge with the ability to understand the customer's business drivers and then to align to the company.
- Demonstrate the necessary interpersonal skills to remediate and solve challenges with peers, partners and customers.
- Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability to drive the company message, including our products and business strategies, to create the demand and close business
Send resumes to email@example.com