Regional Sales Manager
About the candidate/role:
· senior sales experience with emphasis on technical selling (7+ years)
· security domain background
· software engineering background (plus)
· device manufacturing background
· early stage product sales experience
· early product/market fit sales experience (i.e., product is not complete for all use cases)
· self sufficiency
· ability and desire to cover full sales cycle from setting targets, lead generation to qualification, fulfillment and closing/procurement
· vertical domain background — i.e. specialization in manufacturing, health care, energy, etc. with existing customer relationships
· travel estimated 50%
· sales operations process experience
· ability to coordinate with partner/biz dev and hybrid selling
· enterprise selling experience
· team player with ability to operate independently
· ability to become player/coach to grow a team
We’re looking for people who deeply understand the development organizations considerations and eco-system
· Sold security solutions to manufacturers – Rapid7, Synopsys (and ex Black Duck) ,Blackberry, Veracode.
· Sold static code analysis solutions – Fortify (HPE), Klocwork, Coverity (Synopsys).
· Sold security services to manufacturers or telco – either huge companies (Big4, Accenture) or boutique (Praetorian, Red Balloon, Trail of Bits).
· Sold OS and Chips for manufacturers – EX Cadence, Qualcomm, Ambarella, Nordic, NXP.
· Build strategic relations with manufacturers – cloud infrastructure account managers from Google, Amazon or Microsoft who led manufactures infrastructure accounts.
· Product security leader from a leading organizations – Philips, GE, General Dynamics.
Send Resumes to email@example.com