Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for a visionary, creative, highly motivated, customer-focused leader to reimagine enterprise cloud infrastructure consumption experience in virtualization and container orchestration space. You will own and define products that are on the cutting edge of innovation for next generation hybrid cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with customers and engineering teams to define our product roadmap and then ensure it’s being executed. This role reports into our VP of Product.
- Work with the engineering leadership team to define the product strategy and roadmap for our virtualization or container orchestration and management suite of products.
- Work closely with customers and the broad community of open source users and contributors to build a deep understanding of processes and pain points.
- Transform your knowledge and expertise into innovating solutions that redefine how hybrid cloud technology is consumed
- Define metrics for product success and ensure measurement and execution. Present reports on metrics to management.
- Act as a trusted advisor for select customers, communicate roadmap, enable successful product deployment and consumption.
- Work with the go-to-market team (sales, marketing) to enable sales by providing better training on new features, collateral, battle cards, other necessary content.
- Being the voice of our customers internally to the team, proactively communicate requirements and influence product roadmap.
- Communicate best practices, reference architectures and other training material to customers
- BS/MS in Computer science with minimum 7 years of experience building enterprise software products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead through influence
- Proactive, energetic, creative, loves working on hard problems
- Basic domain knowledge of virtualization and container technologies such as VMware, KVM and Docker
- Background in any of the following is a plus: virtualization, containerization, hybrid cloud
- Enjoy discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product.
- Passion for cloud technologies
- A background of product management, sales engineering or customers success is a plus
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org